Friday, August 30, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #164

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
If you could have ONE  - one book - for the rest of your life. Don't cheat... what would it be? 

No questions asked. 

THE NIGHT CIRCUS BY ERIN MORGENSTERN



8 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book before, but I like the cover :) Old Follower.

    My FF :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was actually recommended to me a while back and I haven't had the chance to check it out yet! I love the idea of a 'circus book' though (the last one I read was disappointing, unfortunately).

    New follower via Bloglovin' :) Here's my FF

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my choice too!!!! You have a gorgeous blog and a brand new follower thru Bloglovin!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this book yet.old follower
    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting book.. want to read it someday. :)

    My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This book is lovely :)

    New Followers via GFC

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this one a few times... and it's telling me, "READ THIS BOOK!"


    Old bloglovin follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete