Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #143

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate - ? Did you ever end up hating it? Did you end loving it? Or would never do that? 

Let's see... I bought Twilight... Read it... Ended up HATING it! I'm sorry but it did not appeal to me at all compared to other vampire books like Crusade... So yeah, I didn't even finish it! Twilight's gathering dust and has not been exceptionally *sparkly*. 

3 comments:

  1. I was exactly the same, although I didn't write about Twilight in my FF. Great post! :)

    Amber
    The Mile Long Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Twilight. XD

    Old GFC Follower.
    My FF: http://bookaddictbieke.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, I know what you mean. I read the first two books as they came out (like, an original reader). Then Eclipse, and then the movie. Then Breaking Dawn. I liked Twilight, but despised the others. Don't know why I tried. *sighs*

    New Bloglovin follower!

    Here is my FF post!

    ReplyDelete