Thursday, December 6, 2012

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #126


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
Activity! Who would you want to be? If you could any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common? 

Hmm...let's see. There's so many characters I want to be but... I think I would want to be Karou from The Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Why? Well, it's really cool to fly, wish on a wishbone, be a chimaera or be reincarnated! Either which is awesome. I mean, who wouldn't want to fly? Yeah, I know some people probably have hatred for heights but hey, it's awesome :)

 My similarities with Karou are drawing (gosh, I love drawing) plus I have a crazy (best)friend like Zuzanna that really is crazy and would do absolutely anything to help me. 



5 comments:

  1. Hi, from a new follower! :)

    I loved Karou: such a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Karou. I thought about picking her! Great choice!

    New follower via GFC.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We'll be following back too! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am your new follower.
    Well, this is a pretty tough question. I probably wanna be Elizabeth Bennett (Jane Austen - Pride and Predjdice) because I have a huge crush on Mr. Darcy I love the way the men act towards women.

    -Patty
    www.pattygracekelly.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete